Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Vampire Books

These are the last of the Sookie Stackhouse books 7 - 9 (at least to date, I do not think Harris is done writing them!). I really enjoy these books for pure entertainment value. Her writing and story telling ability have grown with each book. I have not seen the TrueBlood series but from what I hear they have done her work justice. I devoured these books and will read the next in the series no doubt!

My only warning is that the character development has a little work to be done (getting better in the later series) and if you read the first one and don't like the silliness it gets a lot better. Lisa, this is the series I was telling you about that I think you would like!

7. Dead Together
8. From Dead to Worse
9. Dead and Gone

Books 40 - 42

No comments:

Post a Comment